Christian evangelization?

I know the Catholic Church and Christians denominations Don’t always agree with each other. But should us followers of Jesus Christ evangelize and preach what we do agree on. That God sent his only Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins. That God raised Jesus from the dead 3 days later. That Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. They need to believe that Jesus is Lord, and that he died for our sins, and need to be born again by being baptized by the Holy Spirit.
The Catholic Church and Lutheran church justification agreement;
“Together we confess: by grace alone, in faith in Christ’s saving work and not because of any merit on our part, we are accepted by God and receive the Holy Spirit, who renews our hearts while equipping us and calling us to good works.”

Let me know you’re opinion on this, forgive me if I missed anything, and if you want to add something that I missed, let met know on here and explain why you think should be mentioned while evangelizing.

You mean the Catholic Church and other Christians and their denominations, right? Catholics are Christians. . .

We wouldn’t be able to do evangelism together at this time, sadly. The reason is that we have different understandings of salvation. Is the righteousness of Christ infused into me by my co-operation with grace and use of the sacraments, or is it imputed to my account on the basis of Christ’s finished work upon the cross?

Is justification a process brought about by faith working in love, one that can be lost by sin, or is it a one-time event, the instrument of which is faith alone, which cannot be lost?

Does baptism regenerate, or is it a sign and seal of the regeneration of the Holy Spirit, which must precede faith?

There are also a great number of other difficulties that stop us from evangelising as a common endeavour. The American author Dr R. C. Sproul’s book, “Are We Together?” is a take on the question from a Protestant perspective.

The closer we come to Jesus and become more and more dependent on Him, are faithful to our daily duty…the better we evangelize by presence and fidelity…in the choices we make every day.

For so many Catholics, God comes to us in the gentle breeze…and our Lord wishes we pray to Him in our ‘closet’, in our own private space.

Virtue hides itself but pride wants to show off…and we can show off our Christianity where the focus is not the Lord but our own self righteousness…and not be attentive to where another truly is.

We don’t quote bible passages to people, but rather focus on the Person of Jesus and how He related living a godly life to others.

The fact that non Catholic Christians are coming here says that atleast there is some form of passive Catholic evangelization happening even though there may be alot of misconceptions of our faith to others.

Misconceptions of Catholicism can in themselves be passive modes of evangelization by those who doing so…and perking an interest of non-Catholics to find out more.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.