Christian Ministry ‘Habitat for Humanity’ Agrees to Work with Abortion Giant Planned Parenthood

WASHINGTON, D.C., 23 May 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Habitat for Humanity has verbally agreed to an arrangement that would help Planned Parenthood open an abortion facility in Sarasota, Florida. The agreement, which reportedly has not been finalized, would fulfill a city requirement that would allow Planned Parenthood to acquire the occupancy permit it needs to open.

lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/may/08052308.html

All Catholics should boycott this abortion habitat.

For once, Humane, I agree with you.

Umm, its Humanum, as in Humanum Genus, the Papal Encyclical of Pope Leo 13 against the evils of Freemasonry.

After confirming the story, this is what I did:

I went to the HFH site, and told them flat-out they would get no money out of me until they put a stop to the Sarasota collaboration, and stop all such collaboration in the future. habitat.org/cd/contact/general.aspx

And that is the proper response. The agreement between Habitat and PP is verbal - it isn’t written, so we should pressure Habitat not to go through with the deal.

Sorry man. I am an atrracious speller.:wink:

I have sent them a complaint using that form that OutinChgoburbs linked. I certainly hope they don’t go through with this; I’ve helped them paint houses before.

In Christ,
Rand

I have been boycotting HFH due to their association with Jimmy Carter. This gives me even more reason to continue this boycott.

Sent a complaint and told them we could no longer support their cause.

Wow, really, i didn’t know this, thanks for telling us.
:thumbsup:

This is what I wrote, if it’s of any use to those of you who might be struggling with what to write:

This afternoon I read about Habitat For Humanity’s collaboration with Planned Parenthood in Sarasota, Florida. Building a family home next to a facility which aims to destroy families is a great irony, incompatible with the theistic and moral principles of your organization. I will not donate to Habitat for Humanity until all ties to Planned Parenthood have been renounced.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.