Christian Religion Hiercarchy

I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right place, but I just wanted to see if anyone knows of a link that could show me the year each Christian religion separated from the Church. I had a hierarchy on paper, but I want to see if there is such thing online.

ie. Catholic Church since 1st century, then luther separated from Catholic Church in year xxxx, and so on.

Here’s a good timeline:

scborromeo.org/images/fig1.jpg

For some reason, it doesn’t show the Oriental Orthodox (aka Monophysites or non-Chalcedonians) who broke off slightly after the Nestorians.

Well, it’s not perfect but you could start with religionfacts.com/christianity/timeline.htm

I guess you’d just consider the first 1054 years to be United Christendom or some such then after the split you’ve got Catholicism and Orthodoxy. It misses the Oriental Orthodox (who I believe broke off around Chalcedon). Maybe someone else has something better?

Also, I’m not sure if there is still a historic Nestorian Church. In 1993 John Paul II affected a reunion with the Nestorian Patriarch, welcoming the Nestorians of Syria and Iraq back into communion with Rome after their acceptance of the “Theotokos” dogma. The Nestorian schism of 431 was largely healed; and the Apostolic Christians of Iraq are now called Chaldean Catholics.

Thanks!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.