Christianity Book for Muslims

For any Muslim who may be interested in Christianity, I would recommend the following book:
"Glad News! God Loves You My Muslim Friend"
willoworks.com/amazon/amazon_products_feed.cgi?search_type=Used&item_id=188454391X&locale=us

This book is non-confrontational, and helps to explain Christianity using terms familiar to Muslims. The author is Egyptian, and appears very familiar with the Muslim tradition.

I feel confident recommending this book because I read it in the bookstore to help me understand Islam (along with several very un-balanced books which were horrible!). This book is the pick of the litter, so to speak. The author took pains to be friendly and helpful, while still presenting a case as to why Christians believe what we do. You should find it informative and helpful.

Any other book recommendations are certainly welcome!

P.S.,
THIS IS A POSITIVE POST!! NO ANTI-ISLAM OR ANTI-CHRISTIAN BOOKS / COMMENTS ALLOWED!

RyanL

[quote=RyanL]For any Muslim who may be interested in Christianity, I would recommend the following book:
"Glad News! God Loves You My Muslim Friend"
willoworks.com/amazon/amazon_products_feed.cgi?search_type=Used&item_id=188454391X&locale=us

This book is non-confrontational, and helps to explain Christianity using terms familiar to Muslims. The author is Egyptian, and appears very familiar with the Muslim tradition.

I feel confident recommending this book because I read it in the bookstore to help me understand Islam (along with several very un-balanced books which were horrible!). This book is the pick of the litter, so to speak. The author took pains to be friendly and helpful, while still presenting a case as to why Christians believe what we do. You should find it informative and helpful.

Any other book recommendations are certainly welcome!

P.S.,
THIS IS A POSITIVE POST!! NO ANTI-ISLAM OR ANTI-CHRISTIAN BOOKS / COMMENTS ALLOWED!

RyanL
[/quote]

Hey Ryan

Thanks for the book suggestion…do you have a summary for it, i tired at the site, i coulnt find it :slight_smile:

The title is very interesting…Glad News! It is not news, it is all over the Quran :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.