Christians United for Israel/CUFI

http://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer?pagename=events_washington_summit#register
Pastor John Hagee has organized the fourth Christians United for Israel/CUFI conference for Washington, D.C. This pastor, accused of anti-Catholicism, has noted his financial support for conventual nuns and honoring them for their life service. His criticism has been for anti-semitism, including excoriating Martin Luther’s “On The Jews and Their Lies.”

The Catholic bishops have not united with Peter to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary; not given her free reign to convert Russia as she promised, the consecration given at Fatima as “the only means to a period of peace”; and left Russia to spread her errors bringing the “annihilation” of nations. The most recent Russian travesty has been in providing nuclear materials to the Madman of Iran. Holocaust II will be, as was the World War II Holocaust, instigated by Russia. Russia used the same tactic in signing a non-aggression pact with Germany and Japan, hoping these puppets would draw fire so Russia could then take over the world. Russia doesn’t care either way if Iran eradicates Israel or if Iran is eradicated. Her evils purpose is served.

The Catholic bishops are the only ones who, under Peter, can bring peace to the world with this consecration, and must take responsibility for their inaction that will ultimately bring their destruction as it has brought genocide throughout the world. The Vatican, with what is to Islam is an infidel religion, and with her literal artworks so offensive to Muslims, is a prime target for Russian-aided Islamo-fascism. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and consider attending the Christians United for Israel conference. “Pray the daily Rosary for peace.” --Our Lady of the Rosary, Fatima

Hello nordskoven,[size=2]
Pardon me, but I don’t know whether you are the author of this post or you are just quoting someone else. What is the purpose of this posting?[/size]

[size=2] This has already been debunked many times on the forum, although I believe it is the first time I have seen it posted in this section. Does the CUFI organization endorse the Fatima revelations?

The ongoing consecration issue looks to me like trafficking in magic masquerading as Catholic Christian religion.
[/size]

[size=2] Is this a threat or a promise? :confused:

I don’t see the connection to Israel, and I think Christian Arab issues also deserve some consideration. They are the silent sufferers.
[/size]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.