Christmas Blessings

Hi there,

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you find the Lord's peace, comfort, and joy today.

Last night, my family sat down to watch The Nativity Story. As I watched it, I realized 2 important things:

1) Family is everything. In the film, it showed Joseph unselfishly giving of himself to make sure Mary was taken care of. We, as Catholic/Christian families, are called to the same thing. Even though sometimes we may argue, fight, and not get along, we must follow Joseph's example and make sacrifices of love. I know personally there are relitaves which I strongly dislike and scare me, But when I come to visit, I show them love and welcome in any way I can. This should especially be done at Christmas, but it should be followed all year long.

2) Jesus broke the mold of human nature. He is the most powerful, mighty, and strong individual ever. He is truly God, and the world does revolve around Him. He had every right to come in on a mighty charriot of fire and rule like a magnificant king. But, God loves us so much, He sent His son in the humblest of forms. Jesus was born in a stable for the animals, His foster father was a simple carpenter. His best friends were fishermen. He ended up changing the world forever, and inviting us into the magnificent speldor of God by dying on the cross. Today, Jesus comes to us in bread and wine. He is perfect, but humble. I always said I wanted to be with the perfect prince charming. I'm with someone even better, the perfect Prince of Peace.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

-Jeanne

2)

“I always said I wanted to be with the perfect prince charming. I’m with someone even better, the perfect Prince of Peace.”

Ditto :thumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:smiley:

[quote="WhitSunday, post:2, topic:180869"]
"I always said I wanted to be with the perfect prince charming. I'm with someone even better, the perfect Prince of Peace."

Ditto :thumbsup:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:D

[/quote]

I'd like to see Taylor Swift write a song about that! :D

-Jeanne

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.