Christmas Crunch Time: Husbands, with only a couple of weeks left until Christmas what is your best strategy for surviving/helping with the pressure our “Sweet Little Bundles of Hormones” a.k.a. wives, are going through and maybe preventing those “Oh, So Holiday Melt Downs?
- Do you step up another Rosary/day or Advent Novena and Pray your way out of it?
- Do you make a new Plan Stan?
- Do you get on the Bus Gus?
- Do you schedule business meetings Out of the STATE for the next two weeks?
- Do you go shopping with her and become the designated “Pack Mule”, then take her out to dinner and go over the Christmas List for the 73rd time?
- Do you step out the back Jack?
Single guys, DO NOT bother responding here, we know your strategy,… You have been with said female, on a all night extreme shopping gauntlet, at 11:41pm you remember you left your stove on, and you must get home before it burns your house down and spreads to the entire city. As you scramble for the door, you tell her you’ll call tomorrow oooor maybe next week. Do Not rub it in.