Christmas Music

Hello all, I just picked up a copy of Mannheim Steamroller’s Christmas album and I must say that it is amazing. My good friend at fontana showed it to me and I immediately went out and bought it. If you’re curious check it out fontanadistribution.com/sampler/redirect.asp?media=MSLetItSnow.wma
Let me know what you think.
Happy Holidays!

Which one? The “green one”? The “red one”? The latest one? Myself, I am partial to the “blue one” (actual title: “A Fresh Aire Christmas” I believe… most of their fans just go by the color of the album cover!) Their version of “O Holy Night” brings a lump to my throat and blurs my vision (hence, I only play it in the car when hubby is driving!) Our parish priest plays their version of “O Come, O Come, Emmanuel” (Gregorian chant with bells) before Mass every Sunday of Advent (you can almost smell the incense!) And Chip Davis’ original piece “Traditions of Christmas” makes my holidays complete (I think it’s titled “the music box” or something like that on the latest album.)

Haven’t heard the new one yet, believe it or not, but I know I’ll love it!

God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.