Church encyclopedia?

Can anyone recommend a good encyclopedia of christian churches? Like, something that has a section on Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, Catholics etc…and gives an overview of the churches beliefs and history and customs? I’ve googled it and looked at some on amazon and ebay, but most of them don’t have reviews and those that do, don’t really describe what the book is like. So I’m hesitant to buy any of them yet, some of them are expensive and I don’t want something that is going to be biased toward Catholics or Protestants, I just want to know a little bit more about what makes the various protestant churches different from the Catholic church, and to see a bit of our church history too.

thank you!

Any author is going to have biases. The 1917 Catholic Encyclopedia is available online.

newadvent.org/cathen/

I was hoping for physical book. I forgot to mention I’d hoped to give it as a gift.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.