CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia

The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Strange that the administration would leak this less than a month before the election.

I imagine it’s being leaked from **under **the “administration” by subsectors that want to change the course of the election.

ICXC NIKA

Forgot the link:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia-prepping-possible-cyber-strike-against-russia-n666636

When you read the article, you see that Joe Biden is alluding to it on NBC News.

Vice President Joe Biden told “Meet the Press” moderator Chuck Todd on Friday that “we’re sending a message” to Putin and that “it will be at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that will have the greatest impact.”

That makes it hard to blame anti-Administration sources within the CIA, if such a thing even exists.

Stupid in the extreme. This can easily escalate to a lot worse and announcing it in the media is tactically impaired.

I suspect a lot of this stuff on both sides has been under way for a long time anyway.:rolleyes::shrug:

Its like the Obama admin. is begging for trouble.

Kinda’ looks like a hybrid of lip synching and fake championship wrestling.

Dems won’t feels so great though when Trump is elected. That’s when the real pounding will begin.

Sadly…:rotfl:

A new cold war by social media…idiotic.

Dems won’t feels so great though when Trump is elected. That’s when the real pounding will begin.

Not really. It is purely for political gains.

God I hope not…

Could be to ensure that all the Wikileaks documents are coded as ‘Russian hacks’. Everytime a set of emails is released, ‘the Russians did it’. I’m sure that there are several hacks out there that can imitate the Russians without being in cohoots with them. Maybe I’ve watched too many spy movies.:shrug:

Lately I have had the feeling that Pres. O will not go quietly into the night…like Pres. Bush did!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.