Cincinnati I-275 and I-75 Accident Victims

Prayers for the victims and their families and friends of the two recent major accidents in Cincinnati on I-275 and I-75 caused by a sudden snow gust which led to white out conditions. Prayers especially for the one fatality of a 12-year old girl, who, after managing to exit the crashed car she was in, was struck in the head by a cable barrier after more cars hit the barrier causing a whip effect which propagated down to the girl. She was pronounced dead after having been transferred to a nearby hospital. A number of others were transferred to hospitals with major to minor injuries. The Jaws-of-Life were used by some firefighting crews to free people in cars that got trapped under semi-trucks.

For more on the stories click here (I-275 Accident) and here (I-75 Accident).

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.***

:crossrc:

Prayers for the victims, family and friends of this tragedy
Mary.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Mother Mary, I commend to you all who were inujred in the 1-275 and 1-75 accidents. Please help them to heal and help them to persevere. Amen.

Praying hard. I lived in that area for 33+ years and am very fond of it and the people there.

Praying Hard…

Please do your best to stay safe out there in this weather.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.