Cindy book-signing a very 'lonely affair'

Another sign of irrelevance of the left:

**Cindy book-signing a very ‘lonely affair’
**Photos by Associated Press, Reuters show ‘Peace Mom’ Sheehan waiting for buyers
Posted: November 27, 2005
3:13 p.m. Eastern
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

While book-signings for political figures like Bill and Hillary Clinton, Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity often feature long lines and people waiting for hours, the scene at Cindy Sheehan’s book-signing yesterday near President Bush’s Crawford, Texas, ranch was a much more lonely affair.

Full Story

PF

Very Interesting article! Thanks for sharing, Wanderaimlessly. This wasn’t on the Drudgereport, so I missed it. :slight_smile:

:blessyou:
AnnieD

[quote=AnnieD]Very Interesting article! Thanks for sharing, Wanderaimlessly. This wasn’t on the Drudgereport, so I missed it. :slight_smile:

AnnieD
[/quote]

I have six main sources for posts in the "In the News Section:
[list]
*]DrudgeReport
*]NewsMax
*]Worldnetdaily
*]LifeNews
*]LifeSite
*]Zenit
[/list]PF

Thanks for sharing your news sources. :slight_smile: I bookmarked them. When I clicked on Lifenews, it took me to the Drudge Report for some reason…

AnnieD

[quote=AnnieD]Thanks for sharing your news sources. :slight_smile: I bookmarked them. When I clicked on Lifenews, it took me to the Drudge Report for some reason…

AnnieD
[/quote]

The link has been corrected

Proves she has no convictions at all and was only in it for the money. She’s definitely not a writer, so I wonder who she had ghostwrite the book for her. I’m glad the President brushed her off, she ruined herself. I guess the contributions from the left-wing political action committees wasn’t enough. I wonder who published this garbage?

Selling out her son’s memory, what can be worse than that?

:frowning: You know, I’ve always thought that the Cindy situation was sad. This is just further proof. Maybe the embarrassment will make her rethink her actions and the motives of her new “friends”.

Why is she still in the news?

Thread closed

Doesn’t look like this forum can discuss this person without being uncharitable.

I feel bad for her, since the far left used her for their own ends and threw her away, essentially for her attack on Hillary.

The sad thing is that she’s lost her whole family, and has nothing.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.