Clicks needs prayers too

I have always experienced from my youth to my middle age+ that there seems to be people who feel they need to be in a click or be the leader of a click. This makes the “unexceptable” people, who are not accepted into the click feel rejected, division and uncomfortable.

I believe that clicks are expected in high school as one searches for one’s own identity. However, once one becomes an adult, childish ways ought to be put away. God gave us our wonderful Mother Church. Jesus wants us to have unity and brother and sister hood to support, eachother and as one family with all our uniquenesses and talents to share, uplift one another.

I see clicks online now as well as in our churches. I think there is a huge need for prayers for these insecure people who feel a need to accept or reject others as their “group”-click see fit. There is always a designated person that the others follow like sheep. It is a pity Jesus as the sheperd is replaced by a sinning human in many ways with clicks to justify being snobby, conditionally loving, judgemental and negative behavior,while convincing themselves they are the ‘good’ ones.It actually an old story. In the Bible it was the Pharisees.

I think praying for these poor people in clicks is overlooked. This is why I bring it up here. I do not want anyone to feel less then. I do not want anyone to feel not good enough.I want my brothers and sisters in Christ to be loved, hugged spiritually, emotionally with the compassion of Christ.

And now in the world where more and more people are going through very hard situations such as lossing their jobs, lossing their homes and more I want people to feel comfortable and accepted in our Catholic Churches. I want others to know that we are here for them in charity as Our Lord was and is. It is extremely sad to me to watch self serving clicks push people away because they pretend they are doing God’s will.

By praying for those drawn to being in a “Christian” click, we are loving them. May God have mercy on all our souls. Let us not sin by not rebuking those actions that are against God and therefore sinful. People who’s insecurities tend to be the ones who want to either led or follow in these clicks and as the world become rapidly more evil and it is normal to feel some insecurity in this world not knowing what each day will bring, let us embrace everyone in peace and love.

Please join me in prayers.
God Bless you!

Praying that all may be united in Christ …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions…

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Thank you for praying with me for our fellow christians. God Bless you!

Hail Mary Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among woman
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

A Bible verse from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Noon reading (Sext) Romans 15:5-7 ©
May God, who helps us when we refuse to give up, help you all to be tolerant with each other, following the example of Christ Jesus, so that united in mind and voice you may give glory to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It can only be to God’s glory, then, for you to treat each other in the same friendly way as Christ treated you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I love this thread! God bless us who work on being a blessing to others and may God wake up those who do not do this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.