Cliff notes?

My memory isn’t that great, is there kind of like a Scripture “cliff notes”? (Bits and pieces are floating all over). What I mean by this is like a reference card for topics when debating Protestants or “Bible Christians”?

For example, one on Salvation might look like

You must endure to the end. Matthew 10:22, Matthew 24:13, Mark 13:13.

You must accept the Cross (suffering). Matthew 10:38, Matthew 16:24-25, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:27.

You must be baptized with water. Mark 16:16, John 3:3-5 Titus 3:5, I Peter 3:20-21.

You must be a member in God’s true church. Acts 2:47.

You must confess your sins. James 5:16, I John 1:9

You must keep the Commandments of God. Matthew 5:19-20, Matthew 7:21

You must heed the words of St. Peter, the first Pope. Acts 11:13-14, Acts 15:7.

You must eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus Christ. John 6:51-58, I Corinthians 10:16, I Corinthians 11:23-29

Anyone know a good website? or have something like this already made up they could paste?

Thanks,
Adam

Have you tried Scripture Catholic?

scripturecatholic.com/

Hey Unfinished. I have a personal compilation of about 10 pages (small print) of Scripture texts to support distinctly Catholic doctrine that I’ve put together over the years while reading Scripture and apologetics material. I’d be happy to send it to you (or anyone else who requests). E-mail here: spencerallen@midamerica.net.

You can also get a laminated two-sided 8 1/2 by 11 “Apologist’s Cheat Sheet” from San Juan Catholic Seminars:

catholicapologetics.com/cheatsheet.htm

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.