Clinton email led to execution in iran?

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Who knows all of the damage done by her ignoring/breaking the law.

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

“I’m not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton’s private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman,” he said on “Face the Nation.” Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran’s nuclear program.

Another example of her pathetic performance.

Even if true, the nation, the world, our children, and mankind are far too valuable to put into the hands of that other candidate.

This could become a much bigger story in the coming days if it’s not already. I bet Tom Cotton has got a lot of people trying to contact him right now.

If this was a republican we are talking about, the person would have dropped out in shame after relentless media bombardment.

For sure and the defense of those catholics married to their party will be to try to deflect.

I would argue that any republican who could chastise a Gold Star mom and dad knows no shame.:shrug:

Interesting how a person who doesn’t like Hillary automatically becomes a Trump lover.

This is talking about a candidate to lead the country, has nothing to do with a mom or dad.
Not sure that I have seen such deflection.

Instead of changing the subject, I wish that once that those catholics married to their party would condemn the evils rather than deflect.

There have also been rumors the last few days of Edward Snowden being murdered or captured.

Seems to me that weighing Trump’s poor decision to chastise a war vet vs. Clinton’s poor decision that ultimately got a man killed in Iran - Trump wins that round by default when it comes to which decision was more costly.

This post should go into the Hillary thread, if my understanding of this Forum is correct. If we started a new title for every new story, it would be overwhelming and exhausting.

And does that also go for a democrat calling gold star moms a liar?:shrug:

:thumbsup:

Scooter Libby didn’t even get anybody killed with his leak and the left freaked out about it

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.