Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion: FBI report

Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion: FBI report

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

She should release her medical records asap. Trump too. He challenged her a while back to release hers. He should release his, that would put more pressure on her to release hers.

Hillary has released way more of her medical records than Mr. Trump.

And please understand that until Mr. Trump releases his tax returns (just like every other presidential candidate has done since the 1970s), he really can’t cry for other things to be released. I’m all about a level playing field - Mr. Trump needs to level it by disclosing his returns. Then he gets to ask for more stuff.

Agreed and he hasn’t got American soldiers killed and maimed as well as an Ambassador. Also he hasn’t destabilized and been responsible for thousands of deaths in the Middle East. Oh and the emails and lies and/or incompetence.

Yeah that would take some doing to be level with HRC

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Hillary is the most vetted Presidential candidate in my lifetime. The Middle East has been de-stablizied since I became politically aware in 1977. I’ll be happy to discuss Mrs. Clinton’s “email incompetence,” once all the other candidates release their private emails.

Hillary was a terrific Secretary of State. Not perfect, mind you, but smart and effective and very well-liked when she served in that role. She is respected across the globe for good reason.

Clinton was SoS and her e-mails did not belong to her as did other candidates e-mails. If you can’t see the difference, …:confused:

She has not released her full medical records. There are serious questions about her health and thus capability to fulfill the duties a President needs to carry out.

I agree with “President Obama’s former physician”, who says Hillary Clinton should have a “neurological examination”, and she and Trump should release their medical records: thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293898-obamas-former-doctor-clinton-should-have-neurological

1. She cited her 2012 concussion as the reason that she cannot remember details of briefings during her “transition out of office.”
    (we’re talking multiple briefings here, all forgotten)

2. She said she never even thought whether emails she exchanged on a future U.S. drone attack should be classified.
    (no comprehension on the responsibility and nature of her job)

3. She said she thought the “C” before a paragraph indicated alphabetical order. The C actually stands for “classified.”
    (no excuse after ~30 years in Govt positions)

4. She said no one ever raised concerns to her about her use of a private email server.
    (false, many people flagged this)

5. She said she could not recall any training on how to handle classified information.
    (she would have received this training annually starting as First Lady, Senator, and SoS)

LOL Now we are diagnosing medical conditions due to online comments. But if you think it would help, then by all means release the medical records. At least Clinton’s release had a ring to authenticity to it, unlike the list of superlatives that Trump’s doctor put together in 5 minutes. While we are at it, we can learn a lot about a person from their income taxes. Mike Pence says that both he and the Donald will release theirs. Somehow I doubt both will.

LOL

Indeed!

I watch this to remind me of the type of monster people actually consider a candidate for the WH. Imagine voting for it…

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

For one’s own peace of mind, it’s best to stay away from youtube conspiracy theories. My own brother is addicted and it “ain’t” pretty.

The “C” was more likely a portion marking, indicating the particular para or sentence was classified as Confidential in whatever document it was taken from, which indicates that original document would possibly have had varying classifications, of varying parts. Apparently it was present because of a cut and paste from that document.

The complicated information classification and security system, its whys and whats, is not something that the average citizen is going to grasp, intuitively, from the info released. Those folk with considerable experience in that world can see what was going on. And have a heart attack.

How can people miss the point that **she deleted Govt emails, not her private emails!!! **
She deleted more emails from her work server than she turned over, all of them were by law Govt property.

If she was a “terrific” SoS then why do the Govt audits of her management tenure show failures in management. What is her record of success besides flying everywhere and having meetings with other Govt officials, where’s the beef?
Simply saying she’s accomplished doesn’t make it so.

Because they just don’t care.

I can’t even get into “she was a terrific SoS”. I’d rather remain a resident of Realville. :cool:

What are we looking for in all these medical records? What exactly disqualifies either candidate?

Whatever it is, Donald’s doc said he tests positive for everything.:shrug::eek::confused:

Ditto!

Pretty scary, isn’t it? Maybe a little follow-up is in order.

Those are huge 5 HUGE red flags!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.