CNN avoids strong jobs report, Ghislaine Maxwell arrest during primetime

Hidden agenda?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-avoids-strong-jobs-report-arrest-of-epstein-madam-ghislaine-maxwell-during-primetime

From the comments section:

Yawn

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone on the CNN exec board have taken a plane ride with their friend Jeff

1 Like

Pretty sure everyone did… liberals and conservatives alike. Trump and Clinton and everyone in between were buddy buddy with that man. And I’m sure many, though not all, of them, liberals and conservatives alike, committed diabolical sexual sins at his private parties.

118 days…tick tock!

The Abc anchor admitted that Buckingham Palace tried to kill the story years ago, I’m sure CNN also has a similar story like that.

1 Like

If it bleeds, it leads.

trump ghisale

seems someone was photo’d with her more than once…

1 Like

Haha, and look at Fox News, awkwardly cropping Trump out of the photos:

I guess they didn’t feel bad enough about getting caught manipulating the photos of the Seattle protests to stop manipulating photos.

1 Like

So let me get this straight - this “news” story about news stories is considered news? Methinks the OP watches too much FOX. You do know they are a competitor to CNN, don’t you? I mean, corporate competitors attack rivals all the time. This is not news. It is a commercial.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.