Co-worker committed suicide

Please keep my dad’s co-worker, Jeff, in your prayers tonight. He has killed himself. Let us pray for the repose of his soul:

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon him.
May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed,
Through the mercy of God,
Rest in peace.
Amen.

Dear Lord, please have mercy upon Jeff and all departed souls. Only You, our Almighty God, understand our every thought and action. Please grant him peace and forgiveness. We pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord, Please recieve Jeff into Your kingdom and grant peace upon his family and friends.

Amen.

May God hold you (and the deceased) in the palm of His hand.

My father committed suicide after a long and horribly painful illness.

**The pain of my failure to be there for him led me to attempt suicide myself, but Jesus saved me and He is ever Merciful to all of His children!
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora pro Nobis Peccatoribuis!

mark

Praying for him and his family.

prayers for him and everyone in his life.

Lord, I pray for the souls of Jeff and Mark’s father. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Lord, Have Mercy on Jeff’s soul.

Prayers for all involved. May God Father of all shower us abundantly with his blessing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Jeff and his family.

Eternal rest grant unto Jeff, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Amen

Dear Lord grant eternal rest upon Dear Jeff. Dear Lord please hear my prayer. Amen

Loving God,

Please have mercy on dear Jeff and his family, and help all involved to know how much you love each of them individually. Please receive dear Jeff in accordance with your Holy and perfect will, and only you can know the pain, suffering, and state of mind dear Jeff endured. We pray for the repose of Jeff’ soul, dear Lord. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to the family and all of his co-workers and friends as they deal with this tragic loss, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Loving God,

Please have mercy on dear Jeff and his family, and help all involved to know how much you love each of them individually. Please receive dear Jeff in accordance with your Holy and perfect will, and only you can know the pain, suffering, and state of mind dear Jeff endured. We pray for the repose of Jeff’ soul, dear Lord. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to the family and all of his co-workers and friends as they deal with this tragic loss, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.