Co-Worker Getting Kidney Transplant

Please pray for an assistant manager here who recently received a kidney transplant.

Praying…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

praying it will be successful.

Praying!

Praying for their health & recovery & successful surgical outcome.

PRAYER OF ST. JEROME
For Christ’s Mercy

O Lord, show Your mercy to me
and gladden my heart.
I am like the man on the way to Jericho
who was overtaken by robbers,
wounded and left for dead.
O Good Samaritan,
come to my aid.
I am like the sheep that went astray.
O Good Shepherd,
seek me out and bring me home
in accord with Your will.
Let me dwell in Your house
all the days of my life
and praise You for ever and ever
with those who are there.
Amen.

Praying for your co-worker.

Prayer said.

Continued prayers offered.

I pray that the kidney transplant be
successful and pray for a new lease
on life for the assistant manager!

Hail holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To you do we lift up our sighs, mourning and weeping
in this Valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our Exile,
show to us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus,
O clement, O loving, O kind Virgin Mary!
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of
the promises of Christ!
Amen.

Prayer to St. Luke:

Most charming and saintly Physician, you were animated by the heavenly Spirit of love. In faithfully detailing the humanity of Jesus, you also showed His divinity and His genuine compassion for all human beings. Inspire our physicians with your professionalism and with the divine compassion for their patients. Enable them to cure the ills of both body and spirit that afflict so many in our day.

Amen.

Prayer said.

Prayer said.

Praying…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

Praying…
+

Prayer said.

Praying…
+

Praying…
+

*O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. *Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

Praying hard.

Prayer said.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.