Co-worker's brother is dying

Please pray for a dear co-worker of mine, Susanna, who has come to America from South Africa, leaving her family behind. She found out this weekend that her brother, who is still in S.Africa, has a brain tumor and is not expected to live. This is difficult time for her and her entire family.

I will pray for Susanna’s brother, and his family members. :gopray:

I’m praying for him…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:gopray2: O Mary, health of the sick and comforter of the afflicted, pray for her.

Praying for him and his family.

Praying for her and her family. May St. Peregrine and all the saints bring her and her family peace and comfort during this trying time. May fear and anxiety be replaced with consolation and love. Amen.

Lord, comfort your children in their time of need. As you call one child home, please be ever at the side of those who grieve. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.