Coffee or coffee? The answer is Coffee!

My dad is Danish and called Danish food bland and tasteless, while adding that the pastries are great.

I’m not picky. Italian pastries or good ole American donuts? Just give me sugar!

I think, as a general rule, you can say that about all Scandinavian food. I remember going to Christmas parties on my dad’s side of the family, and much of the food was, well, let’s just say I am glad I didn’t know what it was made out of. The pastries were awesome, though.

1 Like

Another thread asks, “Weird things you put in coffee?” I smell heresy.

My answer: Coffee. That and coffee. Oh, one more thing: Coffee.

To put anything else in coffee is sacrilege.

coffee is customizable, add items to meet the moment, stress or joy of the day

a great base for your morning smoothie

Here is the top 10 list of coffee add-on:

Different types of Milk – Almond, Coconut or Condensed Milk
Spices – Cinnamon (my favorite and has health benefits), All-Spice, Nutmeg, Cayenne
Vanilla Extract – Coffee experts suggestion on about 1/2 teaspoon to 1 cup of coffee.
Chocolate – Syrup and chucks
Flavored Syrup – Amazon has several different flavors. I live the vanilla bean the most.
Whipped Cream – Sugar & cream together in one
Different Flavored Sugars – I have found the best selection at spice shops.
Butter – The suggested recipe is 1 teaspoon per 1 cup of coffee blended.
Essential Oils – Peppermint oil is the most popular. If you have not used essential oils before they can be very strong, so start by adding very small amounts.
Ice Cream – The most common flavor added to coffee is Peppermint. (onstaffusa)

I have heard of such heresies, going by names such as Starbucksism and Dunkin Donutsism. My own daughter gets a Caramel Swirl Ice Coffee with Cream and Liquid Sugar. Where did I go wrong?

1 Like

Yum. Finally got some Italian pastries. I’m stuffed. Time for coffee

That is, for some reason what I think of when Gary Michuta (good guy and good apologist) says “donatism”. I almost always think about donuts when he says it. Maybe I just always think about donuts.

1 Like

I came home, and I left my coffee at my sister’s house

Dude go back and get it. Coffee!

1 Like

I have not had coffee in two days

Who are you? :thinking:

I do not even know anymore

Is this a religious fast?

Good question. Is it?

I think that makes him @adamhovey1986 and counting down . . .

This sounds dangerous.:grin::open_mouth:

sit back with a cup of Joe and enjoy

It’s instant “coffee”, but yes, I am drinking coffee.

I’m going to pretend I didn’t read that. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, it’s because I don’t have any filters. Not surprising, you’ve seen my CAF posts.

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.