Coffee or coffee? The answer is Coffee!

I loooove :heart_eyes:Waffle House!

2 Likes

Thatsnotverynice!

2 Likes

Imagine my surprise when we moved here and visited our local cemetery. First, we came upon a fairly large Confederate monument. A few rows over, not to be outdone, was a Union monument. Border state.

2 Likes

I love Waffle House too. I wish they had some up North.

1 Like

Yesterday I switched from half-caf to full-caf. :coffee: Life is good!

1 Like

The store had a buy one get one sale on coffee mugs with lids. I have several but no longer have the LIDS for them…I also seem to have lids that don’t go with any mugs…heavy sigh…so, I got two new mugs WITH LIDS and cleaned them and…PUT COFFE IN ONE! It kept it very hot for hours. The first cup, I couldn’t verify that as I drank it pretty quick but I refilled it and sipped from it for the rest of the day! I’m happy now! :crazy_face:

1 Like

They have a few north of the Mason-Dixon line, I know they have some in Ohio and Pennsylvania

2 Likes

By the way, I don’t know if it’s the same up North, but I think Denny’s has free coffee for part of the day.

Just had orange juice. Now, coffee. 8 O’Clock regular blend.

did someone ask for coffee? he’ll be right over

2 Likes

I see someone else enjoys the coffee

1 Like

err, did the koolaid mascot mug Mickey Mouse?

:scream: :exploding_head: :scream:

it’s time

1 Like

Y’all, it’s time… :coffee:

1 Like

It is indeed time for coffee.

I just had a cup. Anyone else?

I just had a cup…9 hours ago. :wink:

And since I am falling asleep watching tv, I guess I won’t have one for another 7 hours!

I am sipping from a cup just now

I have a toothache, from what’s left of a tooth, and I feel like the caffeine helps, even if it doesn’t don’t tell me it doesn’t, I don’t want to know

a single drop of bourbon does wonders on a cracked tooth . . .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.