An occult symbol:

See Mark Wyatt

George Washington’s masonic apron:

Explore Mark Wyatt

Washington DC street layout (designed by a famous mason):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/markjwyatt/Pentagram_DC_red.jpg

Mark
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

Coincidence, IMO. A 5 pointed star is a very common shape. I drew plenty of them as a child just for fun. Does this mean that I was evil???

WHAT? :eek: A five pointed star means evil??? Didn’t know that!

The way the DC streets are laid out, one could draw any number of shapes using them.

[quote=JimG]The way the DC streets are laid out, one could draw any number of shapes using them.
[/quote]

That is true, but there is actually a lot of evidence that it is a masonic “design”. The designer (Frenchman, name slips me) was a high ranking mason. He was given the opportunity to design the layout from scratch. The pentagon is there for a reason. Note that there is a major park at each point of the star (plus White House at inverted apex), not so for other shapes possible. This is not a coincidence.

I hate to reccomend Gerry Matatics considering his current disposition, but his tape set “Wake Up America” does a pretty good job documenting the masonic roots of the founding fathers of America (available at Catholic Treasures).

He points out that at each of the parks at the points of the star are statues of great men, every single one of them in every point are high ranking masons. He proposes that America was intended by some as a masonic republic- and that fits with the nature of most republics (naturlistic, anti-Catholic, “power of the people”, etc.).

Every building in DC is constructed with a masonic cornerstone EVEN the CATHOLIC BASILICA.

God Bless America, THROUGH MARY, not the masons

Mark

But what I don’t understand is that there is no corresponding street for the left side downward “slanted” part. Nor are there any corresponding streets for the bottom tip, towards the White House.

Those parts should really be drawn using a dashed line, don’t you think? As they are drawn now it looks as if the streets actually correspond to the drawn on pentegram, which they don’t.

VC

[quote=Verbum Caro]But what I don’t understand is that there is no corresponding street for the left side downward “slanted” part. Nor are there any corresponding streets for the bottom tip, towards the White House.

Those parts should really be drawn using a dashed line, don’t you think? As they are drawn now it looks as if the streets actually correspond to the drawn on pentegram, which they don’t.

VC
[/quote]

I think the only one missing is the left side. I thought of using a dashed line. Keep in mind that the design may not have been realized completely, and changes may have occured over time. There are 5 park areas for the 5 points (actually 4 park areas and the white house grounds).

I find it hard to believe this was a coincidence. The star on Washington’s masonic apron may be a coincidence.

Also, if you look carefully, I drew a 5-pointed star. A pentagram could also be drawn through the 5 points (that is what I called it initially).

Take a look at this site: freemasonrywatch.org/

Mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.