Collecting Parish Bulletins?

Does anyone here collect church bulletins? I started saving the bulletins from every different Catholic church I visited years ago, as a small memento. Am I the only one? Does this qualify me for an episode of Hoarders? :grin:

4 Likes

I also have done this at different times - especially when I was becoming Catholic and after I became Catholic. I tried to visit as many churches as I could in the vig city I lived in at the time.

1 Like

Is your house full of stuff from decades of refusing to throw anything away?

1 Like

Does my son’s large collection of books that he left behind when he moved out count as stuff?

No, I say, answering myself, you can never have too many books.

1 Like

I do because I might need the phone numbers on it.
I actually found a Lutheran church bulletin that also had hymns as well as the information to contact the church from All Saints Day. I kept it, not because I have any interest in becoming a Lutheran (believe me, I don’t) but because I want to look up the hymns.

2 Likes

No, you’re not the only one! :wink:

I would especially do this if the parishes were in the area so that I could keep them for Mass and Confession times. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.