College and craziness

I’m in my freshman year of college, and I’ve got about 4 other projects hanging fire, plus i’m in a play that’s going to take a lot of work… I’ve got 2 very stressful classes, and and the end of the day it’s all I can do not to cry… and on top of all this, my boyfriend just broke up with me… It was the right thing to do, but it’s hard to deal with…
Thank you in advance for prayers… :slight_smile: God bless you!

I know you want some prayers said, but, I thought I might suggest that you talk to those two professors about their classes. They’ll help you if they are worth their salt!

Loving God,

Please send your Holy Spirit to fortify and give DaughterOfLight courage and strength as she faces the earthly challenges in her college life. Please help her to persevere and to continue to love and respond to you and your people as she continues her journey of faith. Please remind her that you will never give any more burden to any of your children than they can bear. Please bless her and help her to accomplish her school work, maintain her health, and maintain her perpective on what is important in life. Please also give her special grace to handle the break up with her boyfriend, which is very hard at any time.

We pray in the name of your beloved Son Jesus who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

(Hang in there Daughter, you will pull through and come out better on the other side of all of the current stress and anxiety.)

Jesus this girl is going through a very difficult and hurtful time, and has so much to sort out. Will You please help her with the aid of others, and with Your kind graces. Thank You, Jesus

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, DaughterOfLight. She is going through a difficult and stressful time at school. I pray Lord, that you may give her some peace and strengthen her. In Jesus name, amen. Mother Mary, please pray for your daughter.

Blessed Mother Mary,

Please wrap your loving arms around your daughter DaughterOfLight and show her peace and comfort her. Show her your Son’s love for her and ask your Son to help her.

Amen.

Praying for your peace of mind and success!

Loving God,

Please continue to bless and strengthen DaughterOfLight as she faces the challenges, stresses, and disappointments in her life. Help her to keep focused on loving You and Your people, and to accept the plan you have for her. Please help her to hear your call and to respond as you will. Thank you for your many blessings and please warm DaughterOfLight by the presence and love of your Holy Spirit in a very tangible way this week.

Amen.

Prayers for you.

Perhaps it might be necessary to reconsider doing the play (yes, you may feel bad and be letting people down, but your studies are far more important - unless you’re studying drama or something).

Amen…

Beautiful prayer and I am also praying for you…

I would normally, but the message of the play is holy purity, about which I am very passionate… And, I’m playing a major part… I believe God has put me in that part for a reason… what that reason is, I don’t know yet, but I know this is something I need to do.

Loving God,

Please continue to bless DaughterOfLight and help her as she navigates the challenging world of multiple demands and not enough time to complete them all. Please help her to focus on the things that matter most to you, and to have a strong prayer life as part of her support network. Please support her as she works through the choices she must make.

Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

prayers for comfort and inner peace…

kate

Just my two cents … but God put you in your college course first, and there will be other plays in your future if you want 'em.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
And at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that you can sort out these issues and work out your schedule and priorities. And realise and accept what God has planned for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.