College prayers please!

Shlomo khoulkhoun,

For 2 years I had wanted to attend Ave Maria University in FL. Up until May of this year I was planning on going, until I found out I had no financial means of going. My parents were not willing to support it (I’m a convert, and they are still Protestants). Their thinking was, if I stayed here in town long enough, I wouldn’t want to become a priest, which was something I was seriously considering for a while.

Regardless of their flawed logic, which I recently found out about, I was forced to stay in the area and attend the local community college which starts in a few weeks. I was really upset that I had to stay in town. However, yesterday at 3.50 in the afternoon I got a phone call from Admissions at AMU. They want to offer me a $10,000 a year scholarship and want me to start this fall. I think it’s great, although tuition is $24,000. It’s big dent, that’s for sure and Financial Aid hasn’t been taken into account yet. I also have around $19,000 that was left to me by family members who have since passed on.

I just want to ask everyone here to pray that if it’s God’s will, I will be able to go to AMU and find a way to come up with the money. I plan on taking out loans and working around the campus. Please keep me in your prayers as I try to make this journey with God’s grace.

Alloho minokhoun,
Andrew

That would be aweesome! I will keep you and your situation in my prayers! God bless!!

Praying. and good luck. :slight_smile:
God bless,
Ut

Praying that all your intentions are answered
grandma glor

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Andrew I will keep your need and intentions in my prayers and Masses. Father may Your will prevail in Andrew’s life. I ask that he flourish in all things, including his Catholic faith. Please reassure his parents and lead them to support him in his choices. Thank You for the opportunity you offer Andrew. Please find him the finance he needs to go to AMU.
I ask this in Jesus’ name

Praying

How exciting!! You have my prayers! God Bless you and all those who are thinking of becoming priests.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised that God’s will be done in your life.

Praying very hard for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.