College process-related

Hi everyone,

I am a senior in H.S. and will be submitting a few college applications in the next few weeks. Since the beginning of the school, I have felt a lot of stress, so college applications have only added to my workload. Therefore, I ask all of you to please pray for me so that this entire college process will go smoothly and hopefully, I will be admitted to my top choice. Thank you so much in advance! I really appreciate it.

I am also applying for college right now to get my teacher’s certification. :slight_smile: It really is stressful!!

Praying for you!!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Praying for sushierror and Whitacre Girl… (boy I wish you had easier names…lol)…

Lord, I pray that sushierror and Whiteacre Girl both get into the college of their first choice. May they have peace of mind as they fill out their applications and go on their interviews, and always know that you are present with them loving them and desiring them to always be united with you in heart, mind, and soul. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I am praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.