College - Simian Students Threw Feces At Conservative Speakers

grasstopsusa.com/df032409.html

Excellent article naming speakers and colleges at which conservatives were not allowed to speak.

On March 11, I joined a growing fraternity – conservatives who’ve been prevented from speaking on college campuses.
      Student storm troopers have become the final arbiters of who may speak and what views may be expressed in academia – once dedicated to free inquiry and open discussion, now as intellectually open as a Stalinist gulag. The academic archipelago? 

I was invited by the University of Massachusetts at Amherst Republicans and Young America’s Foundation to speak on hate crimes laws as a threat to free speech and religious freedom…

In 2005, at the University of Connecticut, Ann Coulter called it quits 15 minutes into a lecture to 2,600, when boos and jeers made it impossible for her to continue. She switched to a question-and-answer session. “I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am,” Ann joked. She’ll be in 7th heaven if she ever speaks at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

Uh, where’s the thing about feces?? :smiley:

originally posted by JPUSC
Uh, where’s the thing about feces?? :smiley:

I looked for it too. Can you imagine having 2,600 students attend a lecture and not being allowed to speak?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.