College student looking for a job please pray for me

college isnt cheap and with credit cards and tuition to pay i am in need of a job. I had an interview yesterday and i should be hearing back by next week. I hope and pray i do get the job.

Lord, please guide and help this college girl in pursuit of this job in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Through this endeavor, draw her closer to your Sacred Heart, and permit, if you will, the loving warmth of your light to shine upon her, that she might recognize you, the joy associated with you, and the foretaste of heavenly delight which shine through your light and truth. Send angels to help confusedgirl with this cause. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for you to get the job.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

]

Prayers said this employment opportunity works out for you.
Mary.

St.Joseph is one of the patron saints for job seekers.Pray a novena

Prayer to St. Joseph for Employment

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety. Please help me to find employment very soon, so that this burden will be lifted from my heart, that I am soon able to provide for the needs I have as a college student. Amen

Thank you for your prayers. The boss called me back today offering me the job :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.