Cologne carnival organisers hand out leaflets telling migrants not to rape women or urinate in public in the wake of New Year sex attacks

Cologne and Bonn carnival organisers have begun handing out rules for refugees for next week’s jollity - with warnings about women, alcohol and urinating in public.

The cities are on edge after mass sexual assaults by immigrants against hundreds of women on New Year’s Eve in Cologne. The number of complaints resulting from the frenzy in and around the main station now stands at over 820.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418820/Cologne-carnival-organisers-hand-leaflets-telling-migrants-not-rape-women-urinate-public-wake-New-Year-sex-attacks.html

I think mass unrest is coming to Europe this year unless people wisen up real fast ! They need someone like a Donald Trump who will say "That's it, They've Got To Go".

I think I would keep my family away from the carnival in those 2 cities.

Maybe someday the “Please: no rape or public urination” clause will be standard issue, right alongside “No shirt, no shoes, no business” signs? I can’t help but picture a charming, smiling Shane MacGowan delivering helpful public service announcements a’la The Simpsons, “Put your garbage in the garbage can, people. Please, I cannot stress this enough…”

Handing out leaflets is not going to do anything. Anyone nows that rape is wrong. What it needs is less emotion and a bit more common sense. If someone comes into your country and commits a serious crime, they should be deported. End of.

BERLIN – Hundreds of potentially violent Islamic radicals, including at least 50 who have traveled to and from the Islamic State where they took up arms for ISIS, now live in Berlin, a top German law enforcement official told FoxNews.com Wednesday.

Investigators have identified 680 hardcore Islamists in the German capital, nearly half of whom are “geared toward violence,” said a spokeswoman for the Berlin office of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s equivalent of the FBI. While the ISIS veterans are most worrisome, all pose a serious threat, she said.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/28/berlin-grapples-with-islamists-isis-vets-amid-refugee-wave.html . And to think members of Germany’s government enabled this situation. If and when German citizens die because of this, I certainly think it should be possible to hold them accountable.

It seems a patrol of men with baseball bats would be a better deterrent.

If you want to see how refugees are beginning to cause a breakdown in law and order in Europe watch this French news video youtube.com/watch?v=KYB4n1vH7_8 It’s 28 minutes long so I’ll give some of the highlights. It begins with a large march of refugees and there radical leftist supporters through the port of Calais. At the 5:30 mark, refugees try to attack a French family on there own property and force them to take cover inside. At 14:30 police in riot gear are forced back by the mob. At 17:25 they begin breaking thru fences. At 17:38 we see a French woman with a look on her face that seem’s to say “Is this really happening” At 19:30 they breach another fence and at 21:45 they storm onto what appears to be a British ship.

It's coming !

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.