Come and see.....Finally following my call

After many years of putting it off I am now properly discerning my calling to Priesthood. I have put my complete trust in God. Over the past few weeks I have made some changes to my life so that I can properly pray, listen and understand my path.

I would like to ask for all your prayers. Pray that I will have greater courage, faith and generosity to do God’s will. I have to tell my family next and then contact the diocese.

The idea that people are praying for me during my discernment gives me great comfort.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will contact the Vocations Director and start the ball rolling. I have already talked to a priest and he has given great encouragement.

I’m pretty nervous about what lies ahead but fully confident that I am doing what Jesus has planned for me.

Blessings of the Risen Christ on you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUirGgSa_EY

I will pray for you. Can you also pray for the class of 2017? Thank you and God bless. :slight_smile:

Great news, you will be in my prayers!

So happy for you! Prayers coming your way!

God bless you

I will pray for you also.

Drachir

:gopray2:

May God bless you, brother!
In Christ,
brother Attempto

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.