Come & See this weekend

A friend of mine and I will be attending the Come & See this weekend at a Conventual Franciscans in Texas. Could you please pray and ask the Lord to open our minds and hearts to what He wishes us to experience and learn?

Thank you so much!

Remembering your intention in my prayers…

**†JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † *

Praying for your intentions and may God’s Will Be Done.
Go and make Apostles of all nations! Good Luck and listen to that whisper in the wind… it might be your calling.

Paul

Jesus may Your Spirit guide these young men and lead them to know and welcome Your desires for their lives.

Thank you all for your prayers. We had a wonderful weekend and experiences. I learned quite a lot from this visit. The community is wonderful but I don’t see myself that I am called to this particular community. I continue to discern my vocation and have more visits in coming months.

God bless.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.