Come To Me

Come To Me
-----------------

You will find Me in the silence
                                                    I will raise you from your fear
                                                    Love to you is ever calling
                                                    Be still and know that I am here  
                                                                      .............
                                                   I am hope for all the hopeless
                                                   Trust in Me and you shall see 
                                                   Share with Me each joy and sorrow 
                                                   Come and rest awhile with Me
                                                                     ................
                                                   Take the path that leads to freedom
                                                    Peace the world can never give
                                                   Only I can heal your yearning 
                                                   Come to Me and you shall live  

Tom Kearney (c) 2008
                                                          ..................................  

Taken from Tom’s booklet of poetry,“That I May See”, which he has produced for Sightsavers International charity, a charity helping the blind in Africa, Asia and the Caribbean. Please see ‘Tom Kearney’s Poetry and Verse’ on the net. Maybe, it will tempt you to purchase a copy!!

Thanks.

What a lovely poem! Thank you so much for sharing it. It reminds me of Psalm 130:5:
“I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.”

That’s really beautiful! Thanks for sharing it, Tom!

Nice!

[quote="244Rocket, post:2, topic:176743"]
Thanks.

[/quote]

Thanks SIMON X . Love and peace always.
Tom Kearney.

Thanks READY. The peace of the Lord to you and yours.
Tom Kearney.

[quote="244Rocket, post:2, topic:176743"]
Thanks.

[/quote]

Thanks 244 ROCKET. Love always.
Tom Kearney.

Oh my goodness this is beautiful!

Hi Miss Linda! What a lovely Psalm! Sincere thanks for you most kind words of praise re. my few verses. Will post a few more soon again. Love you. Peace.
Tom Kearney.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.