Common Decency Suggests We Should Not Have to Deal With This, But We Must Now Confront A White House Supportive of NAMBLA

Common Decency Suggests We Should Not Have to Deal With This, But We Must Now Confront A White House Supportive of NAMBLA

When I was a teenager, my friends and I joked about NAMBLA, the North American Man/Boy Love Association.
Until I was in my twenties, I thought my friends had just made it up. Surely there was no such organization that campaigned to allow open sexual relations between boys and men — a concept that did not just involve statutory rape, but offended the profound decency of a moral public.
Sadly, NAMBLA is very real and today steps right out of the darkest pits of immoral human behavior and straight into the White House. Sean Hannity has been all over this story and we are just now coming to terms with how sick and demented the thinkings and associations of White House Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings are.

more…

:eek::eek: NAMBLA?!!! Wow! The people he has surrounded himself with are unbelievable! We need to do some research, inform friends & family, question the media about their silence on this & contact the WH.

How many czars do we need? This certainly isn’t my idea of a “safe” schools czar.

buffalo, did you consider also posting this in the polital news forum too? Thanks for letting us know in the family life forums, too, as it certainly is a family life issue…:mad:

I will post it there. Thanks.

A few things each of us can do:

1. Call you reps
  2. Write your editorial column in the newspaper
  3. Ask your media outlets why they do not report this
  4. Email everyone on your list

Thanks for posting this, buffalo. I remember when I 1st heard about the ‘safe schools czar’, I thought it had something to do with preventing Columbine-like school shootings or terror attacks like at Beslan. Boy, was I wrong!

This has nothing to do with that. Writing a foreword for “The Queering of Elementary Education”? This guy has a long history of extreme activism & he has a definite agenda for the nation’s schools. I just CANNOT believe the people President Obama chooses to appoint!:mad:

Wouldn’t it be more like he is who he appoints?

Frighteningly so, I’m afraid! I shouldn’t be surprised after reading about these different guys, but I’m still shocked. The msm is silent & good people are characterized as racist & anti-gay bigots for being concerned about people like Rev. Wright, Van Jones & this guy Jennings.:shrug:

I think your list of steps we can take are goods ones. We as parents need to be aware of this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.