Complaining thread 724,342

Image result for Spicy Food Clip Art

I’m complaining that I’m not asleep

I’m complaining I only got an hour of sleep.

I’m complaining because my phone volume won’t go up more and I’m trying to rock out to some music.

i’m complaining my phone doesn’t work off the charger, effectively dead. what do people recommend as a good mid-range priced phone

1 Like

I’m complaining because another thread said not to

I find German grammar harder. On the other hand, pronunciation is easy in German and very hard in French, IMO.

1 Like

I recommend the iPhone SE for those in the Apple universe…awesome phone for $400.

Android users have many choices. Look at some of the premium phones from last year…excellent phones that had their prices drop with the newer releases. Motorola makes excellent phones but the camera isnt great. Samsung has great cameras and excellent screens but a lot of Samsung software added. The Google Pixel 3 is a great pure android experience. I usually go to a store to see how they all look and feel, then buy online. Especially as I want an unlocked phone not tied to any carrier.

thanks,
I usually go to the store but they are still doing curb side delivery right now.

maybe in a few days they will open the doors

I’m complaining because I’m too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom.

Well, you could self catheterize so you don’t have to get up…but don’t ever let your employer know or bathroom breaks will be a thing of the past! :joy::joy::joy:

available on ebay

1 Like

Gross and yet funny. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Actually, it’s brilliant!..and funny! :joy::joy::joy:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.