Completing 1st Year of Physical Therapy School

Hi everyone,

In a month, I will prayerfully be completing my 1st out of 3 years for physical therapy school. I say prayerfully because I need to achieve at least a 3.00 GPA this semester to remain in the program. Last semester, I achieved higher than a 3.00 GPA, with God’s help, and I am tremendously thankful for that. I think of myself as an intelligent, hard-working student, however this semester has been tough.

I would like to ask for prayers that God Blesses me, as well as all students, with the wisdom, strength, and grace for us to do well and get a 3.00 GPA or higher this semester so that I can remain in the program. I would also like to ask for prayers that God Blesses the professors that they are lenient, kind, and understanding when it comes to grading.

I understand that I am not learning for a grade this time around, but I am learning to be a devoted physical therapist that can help the lives of others to serve God. I pray that those who enter any profession knows this also.

I thank you all, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!

1 Like

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Loving Father, I stand before You in the midst of confusion and complexities of life.
My future sometimes seems distant and unknown.
Give me, O Lord, the vision to see the path You set before me. Grant me the courage to follow Your way, that through the gifts and talents You have given me, I may bring Your life and Your love to others. I ask this through Jesus, Your Son and my Brother.
Amen

1 Like

“Amen” Loving God please bless our friend in all endeavors, temporal and spiritual, according to You holy will.

Lord, please bless the ambitions and desires of Pray3x’s heart. Please anoint them for Your purposes and glory, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Dear Jesus, please help and bless the OP and guide them towards future success on the path You think is best for them, so they can give you glory through their hard work. Either help them to achieve the marks they need, or, if that’s not your will, please guide them towards the best course of action. In Your name I humbly ask this. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph and St. Germaine Cousin, please pray for this intention.
Thank you. Amen.

Added to today’s Rosary intentions
God bless

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.