Concerned - please continue to pray for a CAF member

I asked for prayers for this member, a month ago, however they still have not returned to the forum. The message below was the last message I received from them, that I responded to within the hour but the member did not read it and has not been active on the board since sending their message below…

They have been a member of CAF for 5 years and are usually regularly active on the boards.

I would greatly appreciate prayers for this member, thank you.

Yes to your above statement. My thoughts were/are is that answers to prayers and questions that I would receive would be a no.
I am listening to a session with Fr. Richard McAlear. He lightly joked that "some people believe that the only hope some people have is that we die and go to heaven. (paraphrased)and Fr. did not expand on this.Then it was clear, that is all the hope I have . I have quickly searched and can not locate teachings that would state otherwise.
Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Prayers said for one of our own CAF members. May God keep them safe and healthy.
Mary.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Praying for their intentions.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

**May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most mysterious and unutterable Name of God
be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in heaven, on earth and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of our Lord Jesus Christ in the most Holy Sacrament of the altar.

Amen.**

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Many thanks, everyone.

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer to Mary, Consoler of the Afflicted

O Immaculate Mary, Dear Mother, Consoler, I take refuge in your most lovable Heart with all the trust of which I am capable. You shall be dearest object of my love and my veneration. From you, the dispenser of heavenly treasures, I shall always seek peace in my troubles, light in my doubts, defense in my dangers, help in my needs .

Be therefore my refuge my strength, my consolation O Mary Consoler. At the hour of my death, graciously receive the last beats of my heart, and obtain for me a place in that heavenly country, where as one, all hearts shall praise forever the adorable Heart of Jesus, with your most lovable Heart, O Mary, my Mother, Consoler of the Afflicted, pray for us, who have recourse to you. Amen.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

**O Blessed Archangel Gabriel,
we beseech thee,
do thou intercede for us
at the throne of Divine Mercy
in our present necessities,
that as thou didst announce to Mary
the mystery of the Incarnation,
so through thy prayers
and patronage in heaven
we may obtain the benefits of the same,
and sing the praise of God forever
in the land of the living.

Amen.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.