Concerning VA pay for disabled vets

Please pray for all of us American Vets that receive VA pay because we are disabled from a war.

All of us were there when our country called and we went to war, not too happy, but we did our duty.

Many, many of us returned from war with disabilities, and because of this, the VA PROMISED to pay us a disabled pay.

Then, after a few years, they take it away.

PLEASE PRAY THAT THE VA STOPS THIS PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY AND RE-PAY OUR VETS AS THEY SHOULD BE.

Thanks to all of you and MAY GOD BLESS

Praying for all of you to receive what you rightfully deserve. God bless you & thank you for your military service to this country.

Thank you for your service. I pray daily for our soldiers and veterans. My husband is also war injured but still on active duty so I understand a little about how the military handles things. I’ve seen too many screwed over. May God bless you and bring you comfort.

Thank you for your military service. St. George, please pray for the Men and Women who faithfully served our country. May they receive grace and Mercy from the Lord, and recompense for their sacrifice. In Jesus name, Amen.

praying for you to have the benefits you fought for I also didnt realize they take them away?

Praying for all necessary graces and for justice for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

The VA is a terrible mess. It’s totally overwhelmed, to the point of being incompetent. And does anybody in the government care? I haven’t seen any evidence of it.

Praying hard for you and all vets to receive the benefits you most richly deserve. Thank you very, very much for your service. May God bless you all abundantly.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed are thou among women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Government Leaders

God of power and might, wisdom and justice,
through You authority is rightly administered,
laws are enacted, and judgment is decreed.
Assist with Your spirit of counsel and fortitude
the President and other government leaders of these United States.
May they always seek
the ways of righteousness, justice and mercy.
Grant that they may be enabled by Your powerful protection
to lead our country with honesty and integrity.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

For the Safety of Soldiers

Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect these soldiers as they discharge their duties.
Protect them with the shield of your strength
and keep them safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable them to return home
in safety, that with all who love them,
they may ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Wayne,

I too am a disabled vet receiving disability pay from the VA after serving for 27 years. The Disabled American Vets were and are extremely helpful in navigating the VA traps and hurdles on your behalf. They can be reached at 1-888-236-8313. Prayers and blessings!

Gary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.