Condoms in 'extra small' for boys age 12 set for Britain's shelves soon

Extra small condoms for boys as young as 12 could soon be on our shelves.

The Hotshot condoms are going on sale in Switzerland after research found that not enough 12 to 14-year-old boys were having protected sex.

The condoms are likely to end up on sale in Britain, said their manufacturer Lamprecht AG.

A spokesman said the UK would be ‘top priority’ if the company expanded abroad, considering it had the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1255126/Swiss-government-produces-extra-small-condoms-boys-young-12.html

Will make good water balloons. But since these 12-14 year old boys have already made the disastrously bad choice to have sex I don't think they are going to stop and think about any kind of consequences after that so somehow I doubt these are going to get used. Also can you see a little boys ego buying a condom described as "extra-small" I am sorry I don't mean to be rude but this whole thing just seems ridiculous and useless and further evidence of why we should teach abstinence.

It's the greed for money that is behind this idea!!

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." --Michelangelo

This is a sad day. As if the world needs more influences to corrupt the youth, here come more death peddlers to feed them the illusion of fake love and fake protection.

If people truly knew the astounding rates of condom failure, they would serious reconsider using them even if they didn’t have religious ideals. Eitherway, marketing condoms to the youth is an utterly contemptible act. They should be learning about the sanctity of their bodies, not how to defile it.

[quote="joandarc2008, post:2, topic:189310"]
Will make good water balloons. But since these 12-14 year old boys have already made the disastrously bad choice to have sex I don't think they are going to stop and think about any kind of consequences after that so somehow I doubt these are going to get used. Also can you see a little boys ego buying a condom described as "extra-small" I am sorry I don't mean to be rude but this whole thing just seems ridiculous and useless and further evidence of why we should teach abstinence.

[/quote]

"Mum, could I please have a raise in my allowance so I can buy condoms? Thanks."

[quote="Maria65, post:5, topic:189310"]
"Mum, could I please have a raise in my allowance so I can buy condoms? Thanks."

[/quote]

No but I'll buy you a CCC, Bible, and a lollipop after confession.

[quote="AnnaRose, post:3, topic:189310"]
It's the greed for money that is behind this idea!!

[/quote]

Exactly. They think that this will make them money so they are going to do it. Lets pray that they are wrong and that these kids will have enough common sense not to fall for it. (I know that kids normally do not have that much common sense I'm only 24 and I have a 14 year old brother, but maybe they might just suprise us.)

The British government promoted the right to an orgasm a week for youth. It it only logical that they supply them with the means to do this with a false feeling of security and reduced feeling of guilt. Sadly, this will be coming to our shores soon enough. Evil knows no boundaries.

The UK is so progressive. But the civilizational values it promotes are so retrograde.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.