Confession doubt

So firstly I must to tell I have OCD in other words I'm scrupulous and my spiritual director know of that like nobody. He's a good father I think.
So I went to Confession with my spiritual director. After said all sins I accidentally told a minor sin that I didn't wanna told because it's complex of repent. I was desperate so I told really that sin.
As I didn't get repent I said that I didn't could be absolved
But my spiritual director said for I trust in Divine Mercy
So after a little talk I agreed be absolved
So was my Confession hold good?

Sorry for my English it isn't my mother language :D

[quote="Catholicus19, post:1, topic:334150"]

[/quote]

Trust your confessor.

Yes, trust your priest. You say he knows about your OCD/scruples and it sounds like you trust him. Trust that God put THIS priest in your life for a reason and that he will help you become more holy.

Every confession that you make is a good confession, unless you purposely lie or purposely do not confess a mortal sin.

[quote="Catholicus19, post:1, topic:334150"]
So firstly I must to tell I have OCD in other words I'm scrupulous and my spiritual director know of that like nobody. He's a good father I think.
So I went to Confession with my spiritual director. After said all sins I accidentally told a minor sin that I didn't wanna told because it's complex of repent. I was desperate so I told really that sin.
As I didn't get repent I said that I didn't could be absolved
So after a little talk I agreed be absolved
So was my Confession hold good?

Sorry for my English it isn't my mother language :D

[/quote]

Dearest Catholicus,

You know that your priest/spiritual director is directing you to God. He knows what is best for you.

Place your Trust in Jesus' Divine Mercy.

Know that your spiritual director/confessor is the right person to assist you.

Believe the words you heard in Confession when the priest absolved you of your sins.

When you have doubts on sins and confession, your spiritual director is the one to help you.

For strangers on the internet - we can offer you our prayers. That is a better role for us.

Dear Lord, Please guide Catholicus in all doubts and trouble with sin and confession. Help Catholicus's spiritual director to bring healing and forgiveness free of doubt.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.