Confession

When going to Confession, do I need to mention that I just had Confirmation and First Communion at the Easter Vigil?

Do I need to say how many times I've been to Confession, or just say when the last time was?

=Zenkai;10573940]When going to Confession, do I need to mention that I just had Confirmation and First Communion at the Easter Vigil?

Do I need to say how many times I’ve been to Confession, or just say when the last time was?

You MAY, but its not required:)

Anything that aids the priest in directing you to holiness is a good idea:)

WELCOME HOME:thumbsup:

As said above, it is not necessary, but would be helpful to the priest to know so he can offer you the most helpful spiritual advice - and hopefully, he’d offer you a welcome Home!

Welcome to the family!!

When I first started going to confession regularly, I found it helpful to mention that, although I had been a Catholic for about 8 years at that time, I could count the number of times I had been to confession on one hand - and still have fingers left over!:D This way the priest could help me to learn what was a sin and what was not, and guide me through the process.
Kris

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.