confession.

where can I find a Document that shows what the Holy Father and council of bishops recomend for frequenting the sacrament of reconcilliation?

[quote=<")))><]where can I find a Document that shows what the Holy Father and council of bishops recomend for frequenting the sacrament of reconcilliation?
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum, first of all. Here is a search engine to the Catechism:
ccc.scborromeo.org.master.com/texis/master/search/
Search for ‘confession.’ Everything is there.

I have a wonderful booklet entitled “A Guidebook for Confession” published by Scepter Publishers. I purchased it from a Catholic Bookstore for $3.50. I highly recommend it to everyone. :slight_smile:

Not exactly the answer to your question but hopefully you will find the book helpful.

[quote=<")))><]where can I find a Document that shows what the Holy Father and council of bishops recomend for frequenting the sacrament of reconcilliation?
[/quote]

Hello <")))><, welcome to the forums. It is a one of the 6 commandments of the church that you go to confession atleast once a year. You are also supposed to go anytime you need to, meaning when you sin.

here is an article that talks about the 6 commandments of the church.
newadvent.org/cathen/04154a.htm

Here is the Catechism on confession.
scborromeo.org/ccc/p2s2c2a4.htm

It is *Reconciliatio et Paenitentia, Reconciliation and Penance, *by John Paul II - 1984

Hello ,

My name is Miss linda, i will like to have a good relationship with you please write me with my ID (linda.harry27@ y a h o o . c o m)
so that i will send you my photo and tell you about me.

linda

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.