Confirm me Please Did Jewish or Christian Person Kill Prophet Muhammad PBUH by Poison.

Can any Muslim here in this thread tell me about who gave our beloved Prophet poison.Whats his name and did he belong to jewish or christian faith.Coz i heard it so.

regardless of who did it, i’d like to ask you why you choose to follow islam rather than christianity…how can you deny Christ’s divinity??

Good question my friend. I am born in a Muslim Family. And Muslims believes in All prophets which is in numbered 124000 in hadith(saying of prophet muhammad pbuh). I am very much familiar with Moses pbuh and Jesus pbuh. They both are Prophets and Messengers and i believed in there Holy Book. Well Quran comes for whole humanity and whole world. Whereas, Talmud(Torah) and Gospel(Injeel) came for Israelist. So in Quran it mentions that both holy books are being in the wrong hands and they were got changed which is mentioned in Quran and i read it in there. So there is no way to look for it because i will find nothing in those book accept problem 50/50 chance. I donot know which one verses is right or wrong.And i am sure you will also go against with it verses. if i told you to read Mark-10:17-18 and Mark-12:28-29. In one point i figure it out by knowledge that what religion i am is the truth rather than i blindly accept what my father religion is.Astagfirullah for saying that. Quran say so about Jesus pbuh and you think by divine God I thought that divine means Godness. So Muslims donot think that jesus pbuh is God or Son of God. I am proud that I born in Muslim househood. You go east west north south you will find same divine Quran. Word to Word same. Muslims believe that Jesus and Imam mahdi will come before doomsday happened. Muslims believe on bible and torah that its from Allah/God. and Muslims believes that Prophet Muhammad pbuh last prophet from God and Prophethood will end here.

I think it’s the evil Jooz.

What is Jooz.

I am glad you are so strong in your faith and i am also glad you believe in God…you are in the right direction.

I will not just sight Bible verses to prove Jesus said He was God.

I will prove this by asking you one simple question:

Why was Jesus crucified?

You heard it so? Where? And why does it matter which faith that person was? Are you going to blame the whole faith for what one wicked person did? What if they turned out to be Muslim! :eek:

Muhammad may have been your prophet, but he was a man like any other and not God, poisoning him isn’t a worse sin or crime than poisoning any other man.

Good Question. I do not know why. Only i know from last holy book that he is not crucified nor killed. Thats why everywhere in the Quran mentions Allah is all knowingly. I saw Passion of the Christ and other movies about Jesus but not sure if its right.

I know you are pointing out prophet muhammad pbuh decendant from her daughter Fatima and cousin Imam Ali who most of them killed by poison. let me tell you one thing those are not muslims who killed most of the Imams out of twelve imams by poison. I also believes in Shiaism that they waiting for twelth imam who is oscilated and with Allah permission he will be appeared before doomsday.

tomshaikh,

I was just messing around with you. Jooz are Jews.

Donot say that man. They used to be the people who Allah/God loved. But after so man request and disrespecting Allah/God turn away from them and send last prophet to Arabia instead of israel thats what they are saying why there and not here. But still jews and christians of last days who will going to see Jesus pbuh has the chance. And it is mentioned in Quran or Hadiths i am not sure that no people of the book will be left behind believing in him as a prophet and jesus pbuh will be witnessed on those people on judgement day.

so God would break a covenant with His chosen people just because they frustrated Him?

aren’t there plenty of arabs who disrespect God? and i thought you said it was for everyone, but now you say God came to the arabs? which one is it?

you do know that Jesus went to people other than the jews right? and so did His immediate followers.

tomshaikh or anyone who might know.

What is **“pbuh” ** or what does it mean?:shrug:

Thanks

Peace be upon him…it is added to certain names by Moslems as a sign of respect.

A fellow “muslim” seeking power poisoned Muhammed. “I heard it was so.”

Thank you Mighty Q:thumbsup:

Muhammad (pbuh) died of a fever, i.e. natural causes. It’s true that a Jewish woman once poisoned him, but this was years before he died (so obviously it wasn’t successful).

You’re killing me! :rotfl:

Yes indeed, the Jewish are accused of poisoning our Islamic prophet, here are three Hadiths proving that:
(Muslim#4060), (Bukhari#5332).
The above two Hadiths prove that the Jewish in Khiber city had poisoned him through the food, and when prophet Muhammad asked them why they did that, they told him if you are a true prophet then you would not die, else you would die.

Later on when Muhammad was dying, he told his wife that he is dying because of the marks of the poison which was in the food he ate in Khiber city by the Jewish:
(Bukhari#4472).

Actually, we Muslims don’t like to talk about that much, because it proves somehow that the Jewish theory is true.

Yes indeed, the Jewish are accused of poisoning our Islamic prophet, here are three Hadiths proving that:
(Muslim#4060), (Bukhari#5332).
The above two Hadiths prove that the Jewish in Khiber city had poisoned him through the food, and when prophet Muhammad asked them why they did that, they told him if you are a true prophet then you would not die, else you would die.

Later on when Muhammad was dying, he told his wife that he is dying because of the marks of the poison which was in the food he ate in Khiber city by the Jewish:
(Bukhari#4472).

Actually, we Muslims don’t like to talk about that much, because it proves somehow that the Jewish theory is true.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.