Confirmation of Scripture Interpretation

1. Hebrews 8:13 and 2) Romans 10:4

2. Hebrews 8:13
    When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

I see this pointing to “New Covenant” defined in Mark 14:24 Matthew 26:27-28 for meaning “blood of the new covenant”. That the old sacrifice is over, now it’s the sacrifice of Jesus to be repeatedly remembered in the Mass. Am I correct?

1. Romans 10:4
    For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes.

I see this as Jesus is where the law ends. All believers must obey in all that He has said and done. He’s the boss. Am I correct?

Yep!
There would be no more temple sacrifices of animal offerings set down by God to Moses, Jesus was the New Covenant offered once and for all sins, and offered eternally in every Mass.

Remember Jesus also said; ‘Do not think that I have come to abolish the law, but to fulfill it!’
The law of Moses was a prefiguring of Jesus New covenant,

It means the time of legalism is over. Just obeying rules (he was very clear on that about the Pharisees who could say; ‘Thank you God I am not like this tax collector! I fast twice a week, and give tithes of all that I possess to the poor.’
It’s not just about rules. Jesus told them when they fast in public and make a show of giving to the poor -it was for public opinion, not for God. It’s about the heart behind the deeds committed.
Jesus gave us His Holy Spirit -so that when we cooperate, the Holy Spirit does good deeds through us, in a sense breaking our chains to do good off our own back, and letting us do good by the Power of the Holy Spirit
But the rules still count, (the commandments) Jesus even strengthened the understanding of the Commandments such as by saying, ‘You have heard it said, Thou shalt not kill, but I tell you, he who calls his brother a fool is liable for judgement.’
Not only did Jesus strengthen the commandments. He also gave us two new commandments, ‘Love one another as I have loved you. And: Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength, and love your neighbour as yourself.’

Yes you are right, Jesus strengthened and furthered the commandments, by giving us more: all His example and words. 'To him whom more has been given will more be asked of ’

The basis of the New Covenant is that man must partake of,* must commune with, God, ‘apart from Whom we can do nothing’ to paraphrase John 15:5. The New Covenant promises of Jer 31, cited in Hebrews 8 & 10, tell us that, “in those days” God will authentically become the God of man again, whereupon He places His law in our hearts and writes them on our minds. Under the Old Covenant man was still apart from God, apart from grace IOW, striving to attain righteousness on his own.* “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” **Matt 19:26

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.