Confirmed 23/07/13, Im a Catholic!

Well its done, my confirmation has finally happened and I received the Eucharist for the first time! I'm still floating after yesterday, and I still cant wipe the smile off my face, the best day of my life, the ceremony was beautiful and everything went perfect, I truly felt God presence and Jesus was right their with me, after the ceremony I was walking back up the isle and the whole church were all congratulating me and welcoming me home, and that's what it felt like, coming home, its was like this is where I belong, and where have I been all my life, it was emotional for me, the love I was feeling for God, Jesus, the father who helped me from day one and everyone in the church was like nothing I've felt before, the lump in my throat felt like a watermelon lol.. Its been a long journey to get to this point but really, its only just begun, I know I'm still a rookie, anyway thanks everyone on here for your support along the way, God bless you all...

[quote="Aaron780, post:1, topic:333932"]
Well its done, my confirmation has finally happened and I received the Eucharist for the first time! I'm still floating after yesterday, and I still cant wipe the smile off my face, the best day of my life, the ceremony was beautiful and everything went perfect, I truly felt God presence and Jesus was right their with me, after the ceremony I was walking back up the isle and the whole church were all congratulating me and welcoming me home, and that's what it felt like, coming home, its was like this is where I belong, and where have I been all my life, it was emotional for me, the love I was feeling for God, Jesus, the father who helped me from day one and everyone in the church was like nothing I've felt before, the lump in my throat felt like a watermelon lol.. Its been a long journey to get to this point but really, its only just begun, I know I'm still a rookie, anyway thanks everyone on here for your support along the way, God bless you all...

[/quote]

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations and God Bless You! Praise be to God!

I was waiting for those beautiful words from you! Welcome Home! WELCOME HOME !!!

Congrats!

How wonderful. I'm sure the best is yet to come. :D

Congratulations!

Please pray for me. I have about a year to go before I get a Decree of Nullity (no doubt it will be granted based on circumstances) and then I can receive First Communion and Confirmation. The waiting is killer!

Congratulations, and welcome home! I am so excited for you! Wishing you the very best :)

Much Love,
TheQuietSinger

Soooo awesome! Congrats! I know that feeling of being home (this past Easter). You won't forget it anytime soon. Thanks be to God!!!. :blessyou:

Yes the journey has really just begun. Immerse yourself in prayer and reading Scripture, reading on the church, saints, etc. I will suggest a very good book that was given to me by my priest and deacon as a confirmation gift ..."Why Catholics Are Right" by Michael Coren.

Pray the Rosary and live a life of J-O-Y = Jesus first, Others second, then Yourself. :)

Wow, what a wonderful story. Congratulations and welcome home!

*Deo Gratias! *

May God keep blessing you through both joyful and difficult times.

Super, wonderful, fantastic. So happy for you, and keep that smile on your face.

welcome home !

Congratulations! God grant you many years! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.