Confirmed on Easter!!!!

I haven’t posted here in quite a while but I had to come back to share some wonderful news!! My husband and I were confirmed into the Church on Easter.:smiley:

We have waited for this for so long and I’m just so happy that I had to share!!
:signofcross:
Thanks,
Tracie

Congratulations!
:extrahappy:

I was Confirmed at the Easter Vigil Mass, too, and I just had to say congratulations and add to the excitement here. Being Confirmed and receiving the Eucharist for the first time was an unbelievably powerful experience!

Congratulations to you too!!! :extrahappy: Everything has been wonderful!! Reconcilliation was an awesome experience!! I had dreaded it for so long but when it actually happened, it was amazing. I literally felt a burden lifted from me!! And your right, receiving the Eucharist for the first time is beyond words!!!

Tracie

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband!
I was converted from Protestantism this Easter Vigil so I’m in the same boat :smiley:

God bless you! :thumbsup:

Swam the Tiber last May but was Confirmed at the Easter Vigil & it was great.
Husband baptized & confirmed Sat. at the Easter Vigil.
And we kept saying “We are Catholic!” :smiley:
Christ began this One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Amen! Lord Jesus!
Love in Christ Jesus,
Agatina

Congrats to you both. I was a sponsor and my wife came into the Church too!! We are very happy.

Paul

Tracie,
Congratulations! I pray the Holy Spirit blesses you in word and sacrament.

JOn

The power of the sacraments is just…indescribable! :slight_smile: I’d been dreading Reconciliation, too, but it was just amazing for the sense of peace it provided. Oh, and recieving the Eucharist for the first time, I felt the power of the Real Presence, and felt such an overwhelming sense of thanksgiving! Just amazing and beautiful!

Tonight is the final RCIA class, and I have to talk to the group about the experience of Holy Week.

My husband was also confirmed in the Catholic church. He went to a priest and was healed. He wanted to give something back to the church by returning to the faith, the one true church. Thank you Lord. The Easter Vigil was beautiful! :love::love::gopray:

Congratulations to all of you, and God’s blessings be with all who came home at the Easter Vigil!!!

I am the lay director of RCIA for our parish, and it was truly a blessing to see all of our new Catholics become one with us.

We were blessed to have 14 new Catholics in our parish. (we usually have 20-30 join each year)

Our attendance this year for the Vigil was up from last year too. We ran out of candles for the members of the congregation in attendance. That’s the first time that has ever happened for us. What a blessing!!!

This all just shows that Jesus is truly present in his church, and is still working wonders!!!

AMEN!!:thumbsup:

Blessings to you Tracie, and all the others. Reception into a church is always a special and blessed occurance. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

Agatina,
That’s funny that you said you both kept saying “We are Catholic.” My husband and I done the same thing!! (over and over):slight_smile: It’s just such an amazing experience and I am so thankful to be “Catholic!!”

Tracie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.