Confronting insults to Benedict XVI:

Look at this page. I’m “Kurisu”.

It started innocently enough, but now it’s devolved into a smearing of the current Pope. I’m doing what I can to try to explain Doctrine, but I may not be doing a very good job, and I’m not used to confronting the militant, Dawkinist Atheism presented by the user “KidFreedom”.

Any idea on how to resolve this mess?

Just do what you can, don’t worry about it too much mate.

Chris B,

Your post has been edited due to the inclusion of a request for other forum readers to visit someone else’s forum for the purposes of defending the Catholic faith and the Pope.

In an effort to illuminate and explain the Catholic faith, CA makes every effort to provide our participants with a pleasant and informative place on the internet where Catholics and non-Catholics may gather.

It is our hope that respectful dialogue and discussion will lead to better faith understandings. And so in charity, we ask that our forums not be used for encouraging mass visits to other websites. In the past these kinds of efforts, although perhaps well intentioned, leave participants at other websites with negative impressions.

Your cooperation in helping promote these aims of faith exposition, hope for fruitful discussion and charity in implementation are sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michael Francis
Apologetics Moderator

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.