Confused about University

Please pray for me.
I am in my third (and final) year of my degree. I have fell behind with work. I am trying to get two essays wrote and finished and handed in by Friday. They were due in on Monday. If I hand them in Friday I will lose 8% off both (We lose 2% per working day they're late). I don't know what I'm writing about, I don't have any motiviation. One essay is worth 10% of the mark for that module, the other is worth 15% for the mark of the module, so they're not actually worth that much yet I still get very stressed out. I much prefer exams. I have left essays until the last minute before but I have NEVER left them so late and lost so much motivation.
I am really stressed out, really anxious, really tempted to defer and start again next year instead (But I know generally I would probably feel worse for doing so).
Please pray for me to get some motivation to do these essays and to do well in my degree because at the moment I have none.
Thanks.
God bless
xxx

You are motivated enough to post here, that’s a good start.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) 1 Peter 1:13-14 ©
Free your minds, then, of encumbrances; control them, and put your trust in nothing but the grace that will be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. Do not behave in the way that you liked to before you learnt the truth, but make a habit of obedience.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for us.

Daily
Prayer
:gopray2:
from
the
Divine Office

:bible1:
O God,
incline unto mine aid.
O Lord,
make haste to help me.
Psalm 69:2
+
****Glory ****be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.
Alleluia.
+
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
Sacred :heart: Heart of Jesus+
. . . have mercy+
. . . Holy Mary Mother of God+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . St. Joseph Patron Saint of the Catholic Church+
. . . please pray for us+
. . . Lord hear our prayer+
. . . thank You Holy Gracious Triune God+
. . . thank you Holy Mother and Holy St. Joseph+[/RIGHT]

St. Thomas Aquinas, patron of higher education, please ask our Good God to motivate this person so that they may complete their studies. Pray that their work will glorify God, as yours did. Thank You!

Amen!

Praying that you get the work done and that you don’t lose too many marks for it being late …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.