Congressional Approval Falls to Single Digits for First Time Ever

TIMBERRRRRRRR!!!

**Congressional Approval Falls to Single Digits for First Time Ever
The percentage of voters who give Congress good or excellent ratings has fallen to single digits for the first time in Rasmussen Reports tracking history. This month, just 9% say Congress is doing a good or excellent job. Most voters (52%) say Congress is doing a poor job, which ties the record high in that dubious category.

Last month, 11% of voters gave the legislature good or excellent ratings. Congress has not received higher than a 15% approval rating since the beginning of 2008.

Full Story

I don’t approve of Congress. Of course I don’t approve of the president either.

Im shocked, Im really shocked. Someone actually thinks they are doing a good job?:stuck_out_tongue:

Drill Now. Drill Here. Pay Less.

Congress … at least the Democrats and Rino’s] doesn’t want to drill. Not now. Not here. Not anywhere.

They would prefer for us to pay more. It’s called the Pelosi Premium.

americansolutions.com/actioncenter/petitions/?Guid=54ec6e43-75a8-445b-aa7b-346a1e096659

With revenue sharing proposed, even the governor of Florida is agreeable.

I wonder how many of the 9% that said Congress is doing a good or excellent job said it to be sarcastic but the poll recorder failed to pick up on it.

At least not until a certain group is in complete power so they can get all the credit.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.