Connects of catholic faith with the liturgy of the eucharist

Hi,

I am currently studying the Liturgy of the Eucharist, it would be a great help if you could fill in my short four question survey!

Here is the link >>> surveymonkey.com/s/92PSY6Y

Thank you for your time!
:slight_smile:

Hi,

I am currently studying the Liturgy of the Eucharist, it would be a great help if you could fill in my short four question survey!

Here is the link >>> surveymonkey.com/s/92PSY6Y

Thank you for your time!
:slight_smile:

This doesn’t really look like a survey. The questions you ask seem to require essay answers, and it looks rather as if you are hoping that we will do your homework for you.

If you would like help in finding things to read that would help you answer these questions, or if you need help understanding something, please do ask: I am sure plenty of people would be happy to help you there. We are always happy to help people learn, which is the purpose of you finding information, reading it, and summarising your reading in well-formed sentences.

A survey seems like an appropriate way to approach the “what does it mean to the congregation?” question, although even there you would probably want to have read at least something explaining this in a more grounded, contextualised way than you are likely to get in personal survey answers. This would also allow you to ask some more specific questions that would get you more meaningful answers.

Especially since you posted the same question and “survey” three times in the same thread…

Honestly, it looks like you want us to do your homework for you. If you want to do a survey, I suggest you use the CAF survey tools.

If you to read up on this topic, there are already plenty of threads here on CAF that address the topic.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.